MIC Insurance supports its insurance management through agreements with high level reinsurers and rating A+. Among our reinsurers we can hihgligh the following:
- Mapfre Re
- Nacional de Reaseguro
- Catlin Re
- Endurance Re
- IRB Brasil RE
International Area: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Poland, Hungary, the United Kingdom and Norway.
In addition to the continental reinsurance companies we work with, MIC Insurance is supported through agreements with some of the major Lloyd’s syndicates, such as Liberty SM, Tokio Marine Kiln, Chaucer, Brit Global Specialty, QBE Syndicate, International General Insurance Co, Ltd, among others.
The importance of reinsurance entails:
- A decreased risk of potential loss, spreading risks totally or partially.
- Increased ability to accept higher risks than those normally accepted in insurance.
- A clear increase in the business volume which enables the development and expansion of the insurer.
- Maintaining a balance in the insured portfolio.
MIC Insurance is supported by:
- Continental Reinsurances and Lloyd’s Syndicates.
- Contractual capacities up to EUR 15.000.000
- Combination of Quota-Share and Excess of Loss Reinsurance.